Pressure Ulcer Care Mattress ThevoAuto
Prevents and treats pressure ulcers. Conventional mattresses are either too hard or too soft. This causes skin irritations that over time develop into pressure ulcers. This mattress has MiS Micro-Stimulation® which provides the patient with improved relaxation. It also promotes blood flow, and supports mobility. As a result restorative sleep is achieved much easier when using this mattress. This is especially important for patients with advanced ailments and those with special needs.
Thevoauto Pressure Ulcer Care Mattress works by supporting and stimulating the patient. The combination of this mattress and an under frame provide soft and at the same time dynamic lying and it fits in almost every bed. The Pressure Ulcer Care Mattress automatically responds to the slightest movement of the person with micro-sized counter movements. Thevo Therapeutic Mattresses are available with jersey or incontinence covers.
*Note: For Full and Queen, there are currently no incontinence covers available.
- MiS Micro-Stimulation® maintains natural movement.
- Ulcer prevention, and healing (up to and including stage III acc. EPUAP/NPUAP).
- Pressure-relieving stimulation without electricity.
- Fits almost any bed.
- Heal and prevent pressure ulcers.
- Reduced care efforts.
- Improves relaxation.
- Promotes blood flow.
- Achieve restorative sleep faster.
- No maintenance.
Why should you choose ThevoAuto?
Special air channels in the mattress layers provide maximum comfort and ventilation. So that the patient will achieve better rest and healing.
Flexible side element
Fits every hospital or twin bed frame.
Automatically responds to the slightest movement with micro-sized counter movements. So the patient wont have to move around to find that comfortable spot.
Pressure ulcer suspension
Provides a soft cloud like sensation when lying down. So that restorative sleep can be achieved faster and easier.
- Weight Capacity: up to 297 lbs
- Mattress Height: 4.3″
- Mattress Weight:3.2″
- Washable Cover: 149 °F
All mattresses fulfill the following flammability standards:
- 16 CFR 1632
- 16 CFR 1633
- Cal. TB 129/ ASTM E 1590
- BFD IX-11
- Hospital – 36” x 79” with jersey or incontinence cover
- Twin – 39” x 75” with jersey or incontinence cover
- Twin XL – 38” x 79” with jersey or incontinence cover
- Full – 54” x 75” with jersey cover
- Queen – 60” x 79” with jersey cover
- Split King (2 Twin XL mattresses) – 38” x 79” with jersey or incontinence cover
Custom sizes are also possible.
Questions? Contact us, we are happy to help!