Pain Relief Pressure Mattress – ThevoRelief
A horror story that is repeated every night: After just a few hours, pain becomes unbearable and falling back to sleep is out of the question. Using the proper Pain Relief Pressure Mattress can help turn that cycle around and get you through the night. Specifically designed in Germany for people suffering from pain, the Pain Relief Pressure Mattress helps you achieve and maintain restorative sleep. So that your body has more time to heal. ThevoRelief provides pain-relieving positioning and gentle stimulation of the nerve tracts, the basis for restorative sleep.
Benefits of the Pain Relief Pressure Mattress – ThevoRelief:
- MiS Micro-Stimulation® gently stimulates the nerve tracts.
- Provides optimum back support.
- Relieves body aches and painful lying.
- Improved micro climate.
- Lasting pain relief during the night.
- Improved sleep for well-being.
- And many more
Why should you choose ThevoRelief?
Provides a stable platform resulting in increased comfort when lying down.
Provides Micro counter movements and adapts to body contours. As a result pressure will be relieved and you will have a better rest cycle.
Provides a very soft sensation when lying down. This results in pain relief and restorative sleep so that your body can heal.
Sizes: Thevo Therapeutic mattresses for adults
- Hospital – 36″ x 79″ with jersey or incontinence cover
- Twin – 39″ x 75″ with jersey or incontinence cover
- Twin XL – 38″ x 79″ with jersey or incontinence cover
- Full – 54″ x 75″ with jersey cover
- Queen – 60″ x 79″ with jersey cover
- Split King (2 mattresses) – 38″ x 79″ with jersey or incontinence cover
Custom sizes are also possible.
Questions? Contact us, we are happy to help!
- Weight Capacity: up to 297 lbs
- Mattress Height: 4.3″
- Underframe Height: 3.2
- Washable Cover: up to 149°F
All mattresses sold in the U.S. and Canada meet the following flammability standards:
- 16 CFR 1632
- 16 CFR 1633
- Cal. TB 129/ ASTM E 1590
- BFD IX-11